LCD Television Buying Tips
By Robert Wiley, Senior Editor
Thinking about buying a new LCD or LED TV but find yourself puzzled by all the special terminology? Don't know the in's & out's of LCD/LED Television resolution, video inputs, LCD and all the other alphabet soup? Wondering how to translate your needs into a set of features? If you're saying "yes" to any of these questions, then this guide is for you! First click on the 8 step guide to how to buy an LCD or LED TV below, or read one of the technology comparison reviews if that is the information you need to know before getting started.
8 steps to buying an LCD TV
- Step 1: What exactly is LCD TV?
- Step 2: How do LCD Televisions work?
- Step 3: What are the advantages of LCD Televisions?
- Step 4: What do you need to consider before you buy your LCD TV?
- Step 5: Installation Considerations
- Step 6: View the Top 10 LCD Televisions
- Step 7: How and Where to buy a LCD TV
- Step 8: Find reputable online LCD Televisions Dealers
- How To Buy A LCD Television in 8 easy steps
- LCD vs Plasma TV - Which is better?
- LED TV vs LCD TV
- What is Motion Blur, Judder reduction, Motion Lag and Game Lag?
- What is Dynamic Contrast Ratio vs. Native Contrast Ratio?
- What is TV Viewing Angle, Side Angle Viewing, Off Axis Viewing?
- LCD vs OLED TV at OLED TV Buying Guide
- DLP TV VS. LCD TV - Which is better?
- All About TV Warranty Service
- LCD TV Response Time Explained
- 1080p vs. 720p (1080i), Is 1080p worth it?
- Contrast Ratio: Are Manufacturer Specs Important?
- LCD TV Calibration
- LCD HDTV Resolutions Explained
- LCD TV Response Time, Why it's Important
- LCD TV Lifespan: How Long Do LCD Displays Last?
- Extended Warranties For LCD TV sets and LCD Monitors
- LCD TV Misconceptions: Six Common Myths
- LCD TV Reviews
- Pros & Cons of LCD TVs
- How to care for your LCD TV
Recommended TVs By Room
|| Bedroom TV
||Home Office TV
|| Living Room TV